This morning I woke up with an overwhelming sense of anticipation. There is something happening tonight and I just know it will change my life just as it has each previous Wednesday night. That's right, it's kind of
embarrassing how much I look forward to it but tonight "So You Think You Can Dance" is on!!!!! Woo
hoo!!! This is the first year I've really gotten into this show and I'm afraid I have taken my devotion to an extreme level. I think part of the reason this season is so thrilling for me is the fact that for me to get off the couch or walk across the room is a struggle and anything but graceful so to watch these superhuman people leap and lift and kick and just be amazingly graceful and strong just kind of holds extra fascination for me. Anyway, can't wait to see what these crazy (crazy as in off the charts creative and VERY colorful) choreographers come up with tonight for some seriously amazing dancers.
Now so that this post isn't entirely about my pathetic
tv show devotion I am posting some random pictures from the last few weeks that I have been previously too lazy to post. Here you go:
Nate's birthday


Celebrating his birthday at the fun center. We actually went there to play laser tag, but eventually found our way over to the little arcade section. Anna mastered the claw, and the kids happily turned their tokens over so she could win them treats.

Nate taking a racing game VERY seriously

Cousin sleep over last night, the boys have spent the morning doing the marble track.
7 comments:
I am totally the same way about that show, I wake up feeling excited and happy, so sad. love natey's cake, looks like a fun family party.
I'm obsessed too, with SYTYCD. my obsession has more to do with the fact that i have NO rhythm whatsoever, so i would never be able to do what they do, regardless of whether i am pregnant or not.
I loved the facial expressions of all the kids as Nate was blowing our his candles. What a cute group! Also Nate's expression doing the car racing.
I can't believe that Anna figured out to win with that claw thing! I seriously thought it must be impossible, because it always was for me.
Amen to SYTYCD. Every Tuesday I can't quite remember what days it's on and when I figure out it's Wednesday, I'm depressed for a little while.
Cute kids. Thanks for having both of mine along too. They always have such a great time with your family.
Cute pictures!
Those dancers are AMAZING! I always forget about that show, so hardly ever watch it...I need to start remembering.
Cute pictures!
Those dancers are AMAZING! I always forget about that show, so hardly ever watch it...I need to start remembering.
Post a Comment