Thursday, March 5, 2009
The Ultimate Dora Fan
My cute little neighbor, Aliza, is the world's BIGGEST Dora fan. She is also a finalist in the Dora Super Fan contest. So, if you get an extra minute you can click HERE to vote for her. Just scroll through the pictures until you see the one below and then click on the "VOTE" button. You can vote every day per computer. If you do vote, you can leave a comment on her Mom's blog each time you vote and be entered to win a drawing for $100 worth of scrapbooking supplies. Woo hoo! I am so not a scrapbooker, but my girls would die of sheer delight with all those goodies. Go, Aliza!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I voted!!
I voted. Good luck to her!
I just caught up on a few days of comments. I don't know where the time goes. I love your updates and you super writing style. I must admit that you got me on the pregnant picture!!!! Not hardly!
Tell your Mom Happy Belated Birthday. It was good to chat with you yesterday and catch up on things. Abby's baptism wasn't on my camera (I know you said you weren't sure if it took) Anyway since I left to go warm the wonderful lunch you had fixed, I didn't get any pictures. Could you ship me some? It was so good to see everyone!
Hugs and kisses so all!
Post a Comment