Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom - the big 60 today!

I love this picture, because it's so typical of my Mom to be found taking advantage of every moment she can with her grandkids. I've written lengthy posts about how great my Mom is before, so I won't today. I just wanted to wish her the very best and say, I love you, Mom!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

I am in total awe of the way she takes advantage of EVERY moment with our kids. Being lazy is not even an option.

Shauna said...

What a good grandma. Happy Birthday to your mom.

Jo said...

Thanks Ange! Who wouldn't take advantage of time w/grandkids when they are this cute?! Lucky me!

Anonymous said...

She's my idol Grandma! She is so much fun to be around and so creative. I see where you get yours. Happy Belated Birthday Jo Lynn!

Brynn said...

Happy Birthday Aunt JoLynn! I cna't believe it is your 60th! You look amazing and are an amazing person! Hope you had a great day!

Grandma W said...

Happy 60th Birthday Jo. I know you are a very proud and happy grandmother. It shows and you "do" have an extremely wonderful family....children and grandchildren. Enjoy