Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baby

Just in the last week this little babe is moving like crazy. I love this part of pregnancy, feeling that baby move is just so amazing. I can't wait til the kids will be able to put their hands on my belly and feel him/her. Very exciting stuff.

Every time Nate looks at my tummy he says, "Mom, your baby is getting huge!" At least he's restricted his commentary to my belly. He's right though, my belly did seem to pop out over the last week or so. My memory card on my camera is full so I can't take a picture of it, probably wouldn't anyway, but I did find a picture that gives you the general idea:















10 comments:

Grandma W said...

Too Funny! How exciting when your baby begins to move around and let you know he/she is there and growing. We are excited for you.

Shauna said...

So funny and not true. It is always so exciting.

Rebecca said...

you're so funny! i love when you first feel the baby- it just makes it seem so real and it helps you connect with the baby.

Brynn said...

That is definitely the best part! I can't believe I am a little jealous! What is wrong with me, I am about to blow my brains out with the two that I have!!!! ; ) Andrea I am amazed at your abilities to have four AND be pregnant. You're a superwoman!!!!!

christian@dontdodumbthings.com said...

"probably wouldn't anyway." lol. Ya, lets be honest.

Funny picture.

Sara said...

That is so funny!! That picture pretty much sums up the way you feel during pregnancy, if only he had the "glow".

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Haha. You're too funny.

Macy said...

I love that part of the pregnancy too.

Jo said...

You are hilarious!

Critt & Britt said...

That is Great!!! Isn't that just how you feel? Luckily you look nothing like that. Just a beautiful girl with a beautiful belly.