Saturday, August 4, 2007
Words of Wisdom from Abigail
So Abby continues to surprise me with her interesting observations. Today on our way to the Dollar Store she was quiet for awhile and then said, "Mom, I know how people can make more money, like people who own a store." I asked her how and she continued with, "I think if they have things that don't cost a lot of money than more people will buy them and they will make more money than they would if they had things that cost a lot of money because not that many people would buy them." Wow. Not much gets past this kid. We love Abby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ang, I love the blog. We just read cute Abbie's economic observation...Randy and I are both extremely impressed...that is pretty complex for a 1st grader. I'm still trying to grasp the concept she laid out, but randy seems to think its pretty good.
Post a Comment