Okay, be prepared to be amazed. He's been doing this for quite some time now, but I finally put him in the bathtub so I could contain him and film it. Enjoy.
Ange, That is truly amazing! I cannot even whistle. I have always thought Benj had an amazingly unique/dynamic personality. I think he may be cracking us up for life.
Andrea, I just saw that you have a blog while looking on Macy/ryan's blog...I could not believe Benjamin's whistling...that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You have such darling children!! I love to hear all about them from Rex and lucy...but Benjamin is now my favorite.
Macy, he's better than me too. Ry, you better keep your skills honed. Molly, thanks for stopping by, your so nice. He really is so much fun. I loved the pictures of Ikey on Macy and Ryan's blog. I think you defintely need to do a blog so we can see more of him and your soon-to-be baby.
4 comments:
Ange, That is truly amazing! I cannot even whistle. I have always thought Benj had an amazingly unique/dynamic personality. I think he may be cracking us up for life.
I am blown away. And humbled. I have never believed any of this nonsense about Benny being able to whistle. This is just boggling my mind.
Anyway, you can tell Benny that he has my respect. But I'm not expecting to give up my title as most talented whistler in the family any time soon.
And congrats to Macy for being able to admit that, yes, Benny is a better whistler than her. LOL.
Andrea, I just saw that you have a blog while looking on Macy/ryan's blog...I could not believe Benjamin's whistling...that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. You have such darling children!! I love to hear all about them from Rex and lucy...but Benjamin is now my favorite.
Macy, he's better than me too. Ry, you better keep your skills honed. Molly, thanks for stopping by, your so nice. He really is so much fun. I loved the pictures of Ikey on Macy and Ryan's blog. I think you defintely need to do a blog so we can see more of him and your soon-to-be baby.
Post a Comment