Sunday, July 15, 2012

Musical Theatre Workshop, III

The girls just wrapped up their third musical theatre workshop with Sarah.  She’s brilliant!  She picks such fun songs for these girls and they learn so much.  I am so grateful my girls are getting this opportunity and they get to do with their best friends.   I would have died for this chance as a kid.  It’s been so much fun to see how much they’re progressing each time around.   Thanks so much to my Dad for being our videographer, we didn’t record the whole show, but we did get Anna and Abby’s two numbers and one of the group numbers. 

Anna and Chloe worked this number up for a talent show in their choir class.  Sarah helped them polish it up and wanted them to do it for the show:  Here is “What is This Feeling” from Wicked

Next we have Abby’s “In My Own Little Corner” from Cinderella.  I think I already posted a video of Abby doing this in their Cinderella production, but this is a better recording.

Here’s Abby doing “Here I Am” from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels.

Here’s Anna in “That’s My New Philosophy” from You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.

Lastly, their group number “I’m Going to Wash That Man Right Out of My Hair” from South Pacific.

I’ve watched these like 42 times.  I can’t get enough.  So fun to see these girls get to do something they love and get so good at it!  Way to go girls!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

I loved watching those again. Oh my word they are so so so so so so so so so so so dang good and so dang cute!!!! I can't get over how natural, comfortable, engaging, entertaining and talented they are. And those are super hard songs, especially abby's here I am. oh my her dancing kills me btw on that. Anyway, so so cute. I love those two!

Rebecca said...

I CANNOT believe how amazing they are. They have such talent and such stage presence. American Idol: here they come!!:)