We’re in the height of soccer season around here. With four kids playing on four different teams it gets a little busy, but if the weather is good – I love it! All of them are really good and are on pretty good teams, so the games are all exciting. Anna’s playing on a comp team and they have a website. A couple of the other mom’s are excellent photographers and are so nice to post the great pictures they get on the team website. Here are some of my favorites:
When you play that hard, you’ve got to have some nourishment.
Aren’t those some great action shots? I love how you can just see the intensity and determination in her face and her whole body. We’re so lucky to have such exciting games to watch every week!
1 comment:
cool pics! I love how she's the best of both worlds; feminine and stylish and yet sporty and driven. Love it.
Post a Comment