What a great season, it’s been a busy one, but a good one. Here are a few of the things we did leading up to the big day.
I had to get a pic. of our cute Relief Society Christmas dinner. Two of our fearless leaders and one of their husbands hung all those balls, isn’t that a cute idea?
Abby and Anna and I made an apron for each of their best friends. This is Paige, modeling hers. Don’t worry about the state of my kitchen
The kids’ annual Christmas Tree sleep party.
I wish I would have gotten pics. of our extended family parties, they were great but I’m always having too much fun to remember to take pictures. Good times!
2 comments:
Wow that gym is amazingly transformed. Gorgeous! that apron is adorable, you are such a good mom for doing that. unbelievable! oh and that christmas tree sleepover is so so adorable.
This kitchen design is versatile in shape, bold in color and visually spectacular. These glass countertops are customizable in their sizes, shapes and patterns, so customer will get totally different glass countertop than others. They can outfit any kitchen even any counter.
Post a Comment