I forget about the pictures I take with my cell phone, but I remembered them so here for your viewing pleasure is a most random assortment:
First, let’s start out with a promised photo of Brennan coaching with his lovely clipboard:
Here’s some video footage of Brennan body boarding at Flow Rider, enjoy the sideways view, I like to keep things interesting:
Last month we took the kids to the County Fair. They always have a petting zoo, this year’s was pretty cool with a zebra and a big old turtle wandering around. At one point Anna was feeding the animals when they all kind of cornered her, she panicked and threw her food at them. They still didn’t back off, so she stood there with her arms up like she was being arrested, only instead of police officers surrounding her it was goats. She would not move til I went in and forced her past those pushy goats. I wish I would have captured that moment, but here are some randoms of the petting zoo:
Lastly, we have Ben and Joshy in a train at our school’s Fall Festival. Good times!
1 comment:
Cute one of your two little boys in the train. That Flow Rider looks so fun, where is it?
Post a Comment