Saturday, May 1, 2010

You’ve Got to Get It

If you haven’t tried Windows Live Writer, you must.  It’s only about 4,573 times easier to post pictures.  You can actually just place a picture right where you want it and then it will publish everything right to your blog for you.  It’s fabulous.  I had trouble at first, it wouldn’t publish with photos, so I had to download picasa and create a “windows live writer” album.  Picasa uploaded all my photos from “my pictures” file and now I’m going to be a blogging/photographing machine!  Watch out world.

Here are some photos of Anna for the sixth grade Medieval Feast.  My fabulously talented friend Lauri lent us this amazing costume.  I am so grateful I remembered to call her because this would have kind of put me over the edge to come up with something.  She even thanked me for calling her.  Anna was sooooo excited and had a great time.

IMG_2224

IMG_2225

Oh, and just because it’s so easy here’s another one of Joshy in his new jammies that actually fit him.

IMG_2220

4 comments:

Megan said...

Keep em comin! I can't get enough of Josh.

Jo said...

Amen! I'm so glad you've discovered an easy way. Anna looks so pretty and grown up. And Josh is looking more and more like Brennan to me.

Madison Grunig said...

I just wanted to say thank you for enlightening me on Windows Live Writer. It's fantastic and so much easier and faster. Darling pictures of the kids!

Braden Bell said...

Wow! I wish Lauri had been around for my kids' medeival day. I whipped something up for David and it reduced him to tears. Anna looks beautiful! Tell Lauri hi from me!