Thursday, May 20, 2010

New Family Photos – Finally!

Since it had been 3 years since our last family photo shoot, I figured it was maybe time to swallow my trepidation, fear, dread, stress, anxiety etc. and just do it.  It was actually fairly painless, the kids were great the photographer was wonderful and after a few post office failures I finally got the CD with the goods.   I already updated the banner and side bar photos, but here’s a few others:

The girls, yes they are biological sisters.

PROOF0023

the boys,

PROOF0026

and I felt a little weird about this for some reason, but I think it’s such a great pic. of Bren so here we are:

PROOF0042

One of the all the kids:

PROOF0029

13 comments:

Braden Bell said...

Ange, what beautiful pictures!!! I am really impressed. Those turned out really well. Where are you? I mean the background?

Megan said...

Lookin GOOD!

Rebecca said...

how cute! why do you feel weird about that one of you guys? you look so good! darling pictures!

Macy said...

Those turned out great! Was this in St. George? That is a great photo of your family at the top.

Shauna said...

Those are great photos I love the one of your girls they are look so different and so beautiful both of them. You look beautiful also. Who took the pictures?

Trever and Heather said...

So cute!

Ryan@dontdodumbthings.com said...

Beautiful pics. They turned out excellent of all of you. The kids look really cute.

Jo said...

Yes, why DO you feel weird about the couple one? I love it!

Every one of these is a winner, and it makes me happy that the photog captured you all so well. I love the new blog banner.

BTW Ange, you look gorgeous!!!

Sara said...

YOU are stunning!!!
All of the pictures are beautiful...it makes it easy when all the people in your family are beautiful.

Brynn said...

Gorgeous! I love the picture of you and Brennan. You look fabulous!!!

Critt & Britt said...

They turned out so great!!! And don't feel weird about a couple picture, you look fantastic, and let's face it when do we ever have pictures with just our spouse anymore?

Grandma W said...

These pictures are super great. The pic of you and Brennan is wonderful. I love your hair and you look so slim. The pics of the girls, boys and together are so cute. Such a beautiful family. Great Job!

KRISTIN BELL said...

Seriously...I LOVE the one of you and Brennan. You have a beautiful family! Can't wait for WBR!!