Next up, Nate's class went to the State Capitol last week so my Dad kindly squeezed them into his schedule and spoke to them for a few minutes and showed them the Governor's office. They were really impressed. Nate was so proud to show off his Grandpa and his two little brothers.
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Photo Catch-up
I'm a little behind on my photos here, so here's some things I wanted to get posted. This first photo is my parents' birthday date with Abby. They took her to a special art workshop at a nearby children's museum. You can see what she painted, isn't it great? She LOVED it. Thanks Mom and Dad.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
"Sleepy, drooling Baby Chubs"--cute! He is looking pretty mellow there.
I love Nate's smile as he's on the Capitol stairs. He looks really pleased.
Yeah-- the park today sounds a little chilly, but the kids probably loved it!
How fun for Nate and you're dad. My dad talked to your dad the other day and my dad was so impressed with your dad. How many times did I just write "dad?"
Those are great pics, Ange. I love Nate's beaming grin at the Capitol.
yeah great pics of my very photogenic daughter. lol. Does that little natey get any cuter with his combed hair and beaming grin? I submit he does not. baby chubs is so dang adorable, I need him all the day long!
I love pictures of Natey. Handsome boy. He's the new "slick." I'm officially passing it on to him.
And I love picture of Abby because her fake cheesy smile makes me smile. Who taught your oldest 3 kids to do those smiles?
lil' Joshy is so cute. i love tubby babies like him.
I miss your kids.
Oh, and why do you have the picture of that little girl walking out of the gray homeless shelter?
how fun for nate and his class! josh looks totally different- he's growing up so fast! so cute!
Great photo memories. I once thought I knew who Baby Chubs looked like but now I'm not sure. One thing is for sure, he is precious. I am sure Abby felt pretty special on her birthday date.
Post a Comment