I'm so glad she did because she's a much more committed photographer than I am. Here are some good ones that she got.
the xylophone that the kids got, it's seriously been a huge hit
Nate and Rex doing what they do best, all sports all the time

Three goofy girls

my personal favorite picture, Benny with my hair - cracks me up!

"Nacho Libre" inspired wrestling masks aka underwear on their heads

Brett and Jamie (Brennan's brother and mom)

Joshua who just discovered his tongue

Lucy in Abby and Lucy's silly face contest

Abby's silly face

the boys getting serious about a toy Christmas morning
6 comments:
Wow-- good stuff, Anna! Such interesting and varied pictures. I especially LOVE that one of Joshy!
oh that one of Joshy is good enough to eat. I need him in my life more. that one of benny is so weird and funny.
I Loved those, Ange. She's pretty good. What a cool thing to have another person there to take photos, even when you're not.
great pics! that's probably what it's going to take to get more pics of our family too- get ollie a little camera. joshy is so cute!
Joshy is absolutely beautiful. I love the silly pictures of the kids. The underwear gang is so funny. It was good to see a picture of Brett and Jamie. I haven't seen Brett in years. Thanks for sharing.
Too cute! Where did you get the xylophone? That would be an asset around here.
Post a Comment