The other day as the kids were walking home from school, Ben kept running ahead of the group. Taking her job as oldest and therefore boss seriously, Abby, kept calling him back. He was wearing a blue shirt so she said playfully, “Come back here, you little Smurf!” He turned around and said indignantly, “I’m a home bean child!”. We’re pretty sure he meant, “human being”.
On one of our many road trips down South, we discovered Joshy’s undying love for Corn Nuts. I know, gross; however, they keep him occupied and happy for long stretches of road so we’ve made our peace with giving our 2 year old Corn Nuts. He calls them “cown nuts”. Last night Anna was rocking Josh before putting him to bed. She sang him a song and then asked him to sing to her. He started singing an original song that went something like this: “I lub Daddy, I lub Mommy, I lub cown nuts.” I’m just so glad I got listed before cown nuts.
4 comments:
Cute, cute boys!
I jus love the title of this post, funny.
I have to admit I have a soft spot for the bar-b-que flavored cown nuts too.
Love it mom, you better but a bag of cown nuts in that childs stocking
Post a Comment