Friday, May 20, 2011

Benny’s Last Day of Preschool

 

Benny has been anticipating being done with preschool for months now.  It's not that he disliked it, he loved preschool, it's just that he feels it's more than time to move on to Kindergarten.  I keep explaining that due to summer vacation, it will be a while.  I also keep explaining that summer vacation is a really good thing.  Anyway, Ben's preschool class had a little program and it was good stuff.  Here are two clips of the highlights:

 

Itsy Bitsy Spider

 

3 comments:

Jo said...

That was a darling program. Loved the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" solo!

The "Tooty Taw" number was one of the funniest things I've ever seen!

Shauna said...

I love "A tooty ta, ta" so cute. The preschool program is always so cute.

Sara said...

He is adorable ange!
Such a sweet boy at such a cute age.
I love that he's so anxious to get to kindergarten.