Sometimes it feels like we're going nowhere fast!
Just a hunch, based on this photo taken at 7:35 am.
But then again, while I was dealing with that, Joshy moved on to this:
Funny and adorable. I love seeing my little boys like that.
is that a bowl in the toilet bowl? so funny and cute. I Love love love that last picture, what a cute little pair.
Priceless moments. You need those after seeing some of those things the kids pull!
The toilet caper looks pretty creative. I'm just really hoping that Joshy didn't actually use the toilet bowl to eat out of. But you're right-- how can you be upset when you walk into the scene like the next photo? So cute and sweet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Funny and adorable. I love seeing my little boys like that.
is that a bowl in the toilet bowl? so funny and cute. I Love love love that last picture, what a cute little pair.
Priceless moments. You need those after seeing some of those things the kids pull!
The toilet caper looks pretty creative. I'm just really hoping that Joshy didn't actually use the toilet bowl to eat out of.
But you're right-- how can you be upset when you walk into the scene like the next photo? So cute and sweet!
Post a Comment