Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Look Who’s Walking!!!!

 

Okay, so maybe we should say look who’s taking a few steps and falling a lot but that’s just not as exciting a title.  Here’s one with just one step, but some cute clapping and a pretty exciting fall :)

 

Oh what a difference a day makes.

We’ll enjoy every second of those thighs – I think their days are numbered :(  We’re so proud of our Squash!!!!  We love Joshua!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

That second video is so dang cute. I especially love everyone's excitement after he walks.

Eliza said...

so dang cute, seeing those thighs in action is pretty priceless. My kids have now watched this about 5 times, (and would watch more if not for me getting impatient) and crack up and have huge smiles on their faces every time, they love their little cousin Joshy!

Cheryl said...

Oh goodness. He just looks so squishy! I just want to take a bit out of those legs... and those cheeks!

Alesa Larsen said...

I love that he has to waddle to get those thighs to move. So cute.

Nicole said...

That second video is so cute and all of the excitement in the background. I love that you were able to get it on video! What a cute walker and those legs just make it even so much cuter! Such a fun time when they learn that.

Greg said...

Awesome, Ange. What a guy!!! Big things happenin'. Your days of security are over, however. Why do we push them to do things that will lead to great trouble and inconvenience?