Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Anna and Chloe’s Talent Day

 

In Anna’s choir class after their concert they always do “talent day”.  Each student has to perform in front of their class.  They can do small groups or solos.  I love that their teacher makes them do this.  This year was extra scary because they’re in concert choir which is girls and boys.  Anna and Chloe worked up a number that Anna had done for Musical Theatre Workshop called “My New Philosophy” from You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.   All the other kids stood up and did current songs, but these two incredibly brave girls stood up in front of their 9th grade peers and totally performed!  I’m so impressed, because I think I was a fairly confident kid, but I NEVER would have had the guts to do this.  Their fellow students loved it, they got a standing ovation.

3 comments:

Eliza said...

Wow so impressed! Darling girls!

Sara said...

They did a great job! and so very brave.
I love that Anna has that best, best friend!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.