Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Here are our trick-or-treaters all dressed up:

an oh so cute little pumpkin (or squash) loving that whole knocking on doors and getting lots of attention and candy thing.

IMG_2727

Little lion boy, Ben.

IMG_2721

 

A boxer minus one glove, oh well, all the better to get candy with.

IMG_2723

Abby the cupcake.  We added the cream and cherry on top.

IMG_2726

The hippie chick

IMG_2728

And, that’s not all, Brennan and I actually dressed up this year.  We got to go to a fun costume party and so I came up with what I thought was a brilliant idea, but no one got it.  Please tell me someone out there reading this gets it:

100_1960

Anyway, hope you all had a great one!

10 comments:

Alesa Larsen said...

Are you a golf widow? Do I win a prize? Awesome.

Shauna said...

OK, so every time I think of that person saying "Oh, is there is high rate of death among golfers?" I laugh. That was so funny and fun.

Macy said...

lol. that is great! A golf widow.. i like it.

Nicole said...

Love ALL of the costumes. So clever and unique! Joshua looks just absolutely scrumptious. That dance party that Ben hosted cracks me up. It is like a high school stomp, and I am definitely one of the kids just sitting and watching everyone else pull out their moves. So great!

Grandma W said...

Love all the costumes. You guys are so clever. Every year Anna outdoes herself. She just swings into character and leave everyone guessing. I love the other costumes as well. You ARE a golf widow so you play the part very well. Glad you all had such a fun time.

Brynn said...

LOVE it, all of it! The kids costumes are amazing and adorable and yours is hilarious! Wow creativity must run in the A+B Wright family!!!

Andrea W. said...

THANK you all for getting our costumes. Shauna, I was not expecting the questions about a high death rate for golfers. So funny!

Jo said...

Most people just aren't clever enough to "get" the "golf widow". So great!

And the kids' costumes were so cute, as usual!

Sara said...

Great costumes! Every one of them.
Joshy is the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen!

Tara said...

Oh I got it right! Golf widow! I love it! That's awesome! Very clever! I think I'll call you next year for costume ideas. ;)