Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Lovely Life.

A lazy Summer day still in jammies late in the day (and some great hair and facial expressions) with stuffed animals and a repurposed basketball stand.  A 9, 7 and 4 year old playing the day away.

100_1609

 

Anna set up camp for the boys.  (Don’t worry, Nate’s face hasn’t frozen in an unfortunate way,  just two great shots in a row.)100_1615

 

Joshua enduring Anna’s whim to put him in every costume she could find.100_1647

100_1665

 

and one more… definitely one for the wedding video.100_1690

A mellow Saturday morning fishing …over the stairs.100_1674

Joshy playing in our “indoor sandbox” and loving every minute.IMG_2595

 

Anna multi-tasking.IMG_2609

 

Life is good.

5 comments:

Eliza said...

oh wow those ones of joshy are so great. lol to your captions, especially about nate's face. good stuff.

Shauna said...

Great pictures of your kids. I love that cute Joshua in the costumes, adorable!

Jo said...

You really captured the magic of those lazy summer days. I love how creative your kids are in their play. That is so good for them!

Joshy is quite a cute girl. That one was confusing for a split second.

Braden Bell said...

Oh Ange, that looks like idyllic! It brings back happy memories.

Cheryl said...

Ahhh!! The ladybug costume! I so remember that. I just got rid of our bumble bee costume a couple of months ago when I was cleaning out all the baby clothes. Such a fun memory.