Lately Joshy has been laughing a lot and hard. Anna got him going the other night and we got some footage. In fact, he was laughing so hard he kept almost tipping over. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes it feels like we're going nowhere fast!
12 comments:
What a darling video. Joshy is such a beautiful little boy and who wouldn't be that happy with the attention of four siblings. Your kids are so good to each other.
Amen to Grandma W! That laugh had me literally LOL. He was truly tickled. What a cutie!
that made my day, what a funny happy chub a lub!
LOL. So cute.
My kids looved watching this of Joshua. Molly had to watch about 10 times, and just kept saying, "oh, mom look at Joshua...he is laughing".
Cute stuff.
dang funny. He sounds like one of those duck calling whistles.
Oh my goodness!!! So cute!
You can't help but smile when you see that. What an adorable baby boy!
Cute. Just really cute.
I love it when kids laugh. Cute, cute, cute!
oh dang it. That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.
It doesn't get any cuter than that! What an absolute doll!
OK this is hilarious. What a cutie!! I'm sending it to my mom to brighten her day too. I have been missing out - I need to check your blog more. The videos below are amazing -what talented girls!
Post a Comment